Togaru is a tall person with a mohawk and two mandible-like blades on his head.
His hero costume consists of a mask tied on his head. He also wears a furry jacket and a zig-zag pattern on his shirt.
Togaru is a hot-blooded person who appears rather aggressive in terms of behavior, akin to Katsuki Bakugo's behavior. He also seems to have a passion for fighting against his enemies, demonstrated by his desire to battle Class 1-A in the Joint Training Arc.
Togaru placed 35th in the Obstacle Course and teamed up with Pony Tsunotori for the Cavalry Battle. He then attempted to go after Team Monoma along with Team Kodai after the former managed to trap Team Bakugo with Bondo's Quirk. Togaru and Pony end up getting knocked out of the match by Kosei's Solid Air Quirk.
- Togaru's name contains the kanji for "scythe/sickle" (鎌?), "cut" (切?), and "apex" (尖?).
- Kamakiri means "praying mantis", although "鎌切" is an uncommon way of writing it.
- Togaru likes collecting insects.
- My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 207 (p. 11).