Tartarus Escapees Arc's name is Conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.
Hero society has faced a significant decline ever since the Paranormal Liberation War. And worse, many of Japan's top Villains have escaped from prison. With the fate of the country in his hands, Deku decides to leave U.A. High School, working alongside All Might and the Top Three Pro Heroes to track down the remnants of the League of Villains, as well as continue to harness the full power of One For All in preparation for the final battle against All For One.
- Details about before Izuku's departure from U.A. High are revealed.
- In the vestige realm, the first user's name is revealed to be Yoichi Shigaraki.
- The second and third inheritors of One For All originally freed Yoichi from his imprisonment by All For One, and are convinced to lend their support to Izuku.
- Upon waking up, Izuku learns that his injuries aren't as severe as before, thanks to his body increasing its capacity of 5% to 45%.
- All Might and Izuku tell Inko Midoriya about One For All, and Izuku explains that he must leave U.A.; All Might resolves to accompany Izuku.
- All Might and the top three heroes plan to use Izuku as bait to lure out the League of Villains.
- Before leaving, Gran Torino gives his cape to Izuku, who teams up with All Might and the Top Three.
- Hawks also informs Izuku that due to them dismantling all of Doctor Kyudai Garaki's facilities, All For One needs Izuku alive to steal One For All.
- The hero students of Ketsubutsu Academy High School are one of the groups dispatched to escort any remaining civilians to evacuation points, while keeping a lookout for villains.
- Grand and Turtle Neck try to convince a group of civilians to join them when they're suddenly attacked by Muscular.
- A hooded Deku arrives to save them and assist in the fight, where he re-encounters and swiftly defeats Muscular, sending him to prison once more.
- It's revealed Izuku is now equipped with a new compression support item known as the Mid-Gauntlet, which All Might ordered from overseas, to help support his arms.
- While continuing to apprehend villains, Endeavor, Hawks, and Best Jeanist are berated by a mob of protestors for their prior failures, including stating they know Tomura Shigaraki is after "someone".
- Discussing the nature of One For All, Hawks suggests All For One needs Tomura's hatred to steal it because he doesn't carry any himself.
- Izuku is targeted by an assassin sent by All For One to capture him, Lady Nagant.
- She is revealed to be a former Public Safety Commission Hero, and Hawks' senior, who he had earlier warned him about.
- She worked as an assassin for the Public Safety Commission and killed various villains and corrupt Pro Heroes that threatened the image of Hero Society.
- She became disillusioned with her job and ended up killing the former President of the Commission, though it was reported that she had killed a Pro Hero.
- Her Quirk is Rifle, allowing her to transform her right arm into a rifle and shoot up to 3 kilometers.
- During the Tartarus riot, All For One personally requested her for the job, giving her his Air Walk Quirk as payment.
- She also brings along Kai Chisaki with her, who she uses to identify Izuku, while he asks to reunite with his boss.
- At this same time, All Might's car, Hercules, is attacked by a group of thugs, who he manages to intimidate through sheer force of will.
- During their battle, Deku utilizes for the first time the Quirk of the third user, Fa Jin.
- Lady Nagant explains her past to Deku, as they argue about their ideologies about their world.
- She attempts to shoot at Kai to disorient him, but Deku develops the Faux 100 Percent technique, using a combination of Blackwhip, Fa Jin, and One For All 45%, to save him, and then eventually defeat Lady Nagant.
- He rescues her, believing she still has the soul of a Hero, while she acknowledges him as a true Hero.
- All For One executes a fail safe within Lady Nagant for failing her mission, causing her to self-destruct.
- Lady Nagant and Kai are apprehended by the Heroes.
- Lady Nagant manages to survive the explosion and tell Deku about All For One's location.
- Deku agrees to fulfill Lady Nagant's promise to Kai and let him apologize to his Boss if he also apologizes to Eri.
- Deku, the Top Three Pros, and The Lurkers storm the former Creature Rejection Clan hideout, only for it to be a trap by All For One.
- A pre-recorded message from All For One reveals he no longer cares about All Might and tells Deku it's "his turn".
- The Lurkers are revealed to know the truth behind One For All and suggest revealing the truth to more Heroes for help.
- Death Arms is revealed to be one of the heroes who has retired, unable to handle all the stress and criticism.
- Shoto Todoroki attempts to contact Endeavor, but is ignored.
- Deku easily dispatches the second assassin, and leaves All Might behind to try and protect him, to the latter's discomfort.
- Stain secretly watches them from afar.
- Deku continues to work himself to the brink of exhaustion, despite Endeavor and the One For All vestiges' attempts to get him to rest.
- Endeavor reveals they've received word that overseas Heroes will be arriving to assist them soon.
- Rumors begin to spread as people talk about Deku's new "heroic" persona, with some believing him to be a Nomu or All For One's subordinate.
- Deku faces another assassin, Dictator, who uses his Quirk, Despot, to control civilians into attacking him, which he's unable to properly fight back due to how tired he has become.
- Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight and the rest of Class A arrive to rescue Deku and dispatch Dictator.
- It is revealed that classes and graduation at U.A. have been suspended, with the Hero students on standby or acting as security.
- Class A figure out Izuku and All Might are working with Endeavor, Hawks, and Best Jeanist, and with Nezu's help, corner Endeavor into revealing the truth.
- The class stands their ground in wanting to help their friend, and are determined to go track him down.
- Deku refuses to accept his classmates' help and attempts to flee while they try to restrain him.
- The top three Pros apprehend Dictator and remain on standby.
- Each of his classmates attempt to reason with Deku, reminding him of everything he's done and said to them.
- Class A puts all their abilities together to blast Ingenium into the air and grab Deku's hand.
- Katsuki speaks to Izuku about their past, admitting to his feelings of inferiority towards Izuku, which caused his aggressiveness towards him, apologizing for everything he's done between them.
- Izuku finally passes out from exhaustion.
- Principal Nezu implements the "U.A. Barrier", a security system previously installed for the Culture Festival, which encompasses the entire surrounding area of U.A., turning it into an impeccable fortress on par with Tartarus.
- Each section of the school is connected to an underground emergency shelter, which can then travel through a network of tunnels underneath the school in case of an emergency, which itself is fortified with layers of steel built to detect unusual activity.
- Nezu personally worked, and paid for himself, to redesign the defense system to withstand Tomura's Decay.
- Shiketsu High created a similar defense system after the "imposter incident", and has formed an alliance with U.A.
- It is revealed most civilians have been escorted to the various evacuation centers, with the only holdouts being the anti-hero vigilantes and the violent pillagers.
- A group of civilians within U.A. protest Izuku's entry, aware that he is being targeted by Tomura for One For All, and whose presence they believe is a threat to their safety.
- After Best Jeanist's failed attempt to explain and reassure everyone's safety, Ochaco pleads to the people to see Izuku's current state and all he has done to try and help them, asking to let him rest.
- Izuku breaks down in exhaustion and relief over her words, and the civilians agree to let him stay, starting to think about how they should become more than just "spectators."
- It is revealed that since Oboro Shirakumo's re-awakening, Kurogiri was relocated to Central Hospital for restorative research.
- All Might finally meets and encounters Stain in person.
- The Hero Killer provides All Might words of advice, as well as information he had collected when he escaped from Tartarus.
- Izuku is cleaned up and finally rests, while the rest of Class 1-A plan to help reassure the still nervous civilians.
- The Heroes learn that Tomura requires two months of rest until his body is complete, so they have about one month until he is.
- However, the information from Stain, which is revealed to be data on the attack on Tartarus, unveils a conversation between All For One and his vestige within Tomura using the Radio Waves Quirk, revealing Tomura will be complete in just 3 days.
- All Might requests immediate assistance from the foreign heroes, which the nations of the world discuss about, while America's No. 1 Hero: Star and Stripe, heads over immediately to help.
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|
- Smokescreen: En's Quirk gives him the ability to generate a thick cloud of smoke and spread it across an area.
- Rifle: Kaina's Quirk gives her the ability to manifest a rifle from her right elbow, and shoot bullets she can mold from her hair.
- Fa Jin: The third user's Quirk gives him the ability to build up kinetic energy to release later.
- Despot: Dictator's Quirk gives him the ability to control several people like puppets.
|Tartarus Escapees Arc|
|Chapters||307 • 308 • 309 • 310 • 311 • 312 • 313 • 314 • 315 • 316 • 317 • 318 • 319 • 320 • 321 • 322 • 323 • 324 • 325 • 326 • 327 • 328|
|Battles and Events||Grand vs. Muscular • Deku vs. Muscular: Rematch • Deku vs. Lady Nagant • Deku & Dynamight vs. Dictator • Deku vs. Class A|