Garbage like you... who ruins people's dreams... I'll make sure you get what's coming to you!Number 6 to Koichi Haimawari in "Dreams"
Number 6 (
Number 6 often resembled a young man, with a fairly athletic physique, long black hair gathered in a ponytail, and a perpetual smirk on his face. His most distinctive feature was a long diagonal scar that jutted across his face and over his nose, which he gave to himself as a homage to O'Clock.
When allowing Bomber cells to merge with his arms, or using Overclock to regrow an arm out of Bomber cells, the respective arm became the same color as that of the Bombers' bodies, with growths appearing on them as well as sometimes miniature Bomber faces.
Number 6 had a great ability to disguise, using the Bomber cells, comprising his body in conjunction with his Overclock Quirk, to transform his face, and have been able to pass himself off as another person. His facial features changed to become indistinguishable from his normal ones, being able to even hide his characteristic scar perfectly. When his deception was discovered, or just when he decided to stop his charade, he immediately reverted to normal. His plain face as "Rokuro Nomura" was directly modeled after Koichi Haimawari's.
In his hero costume, under his identity as the Hero "Rock", he wore a full-body suit similar to O'Clock but black with blue and yellow accents, with a trench coat similar to Knuckleduster and a black fedora hat. When he took on the identity of O'Clock II, he ditched his trench coat and the hat and put on a domino mask. He appeared to have the Roman numeral II on his shoulders as symbols. During his attack on Naruhata, his second version of the costume dropped the blue accents of the costume for further usage of black.
His "true appearance", without transforming or wearing one of his many faces, had it completely crisped all over, appearing to also have no eyes with only the socket outlines, mouth and ears remaining, similar to All For One's appearance, though still carrying his trademark scar.
As a child, Number 6 envisioned himself as having a small and lumpish body with plain circular eyes and no hair save for a few visible strands on his head. He had stubby hands and feet with no visible fingers or toes, and wore nothing aside from being marked with the number “6” on the left side of his back. In reality, he was a normal boy who looked like his default form as an adult, minus the scar which he would go on to give himself with a penknife.
Due to suffering from agnosia, Experiment Number 6 had no awareness of his own self or anything else, resulting in a distinct lack of a personality. However, it is because of this that his caretaker, All For One, saw potential in being able to mold him into whatever form they desire, thus leading All For One to nurture him until he developed a distinct one.
In general, Number 6 had a confident and self-assured attitude, keeping calm in any situation, even when he was confronted with a gun. He preferred to avoid confrontation at all times, choosing to flee rather than fight, but he had no problem with using violence when the situation called for it. He also had no qualms with endangering the lives of innocent people as a distraction or for his investigations with the Next-Level Villains.
He could be quite vengeful, as seen when the police wounded him with rubber bullets. Instead of running away, he chose to use his Quirk to take their pistols and shoot them with their own rubber bullets. He didn't aim to kill at first, rather deciding to shoot them only to seriously injure them, although he didn't worry about the possibility that some of them could die afterwards due to injuries. This could have meant that he didn't like to get blood on his hands directly, but otherwise couldn't care much about collateral damage.
Number 6 also proved to have a certain level of self-centeredness and narcissism, having things that got him to lose his composure and cool. One of them is when his face was injured, as even receiving the slightest scratch from a foe was enough to drive him into a murderous rage. He held the scar on his face with extreme pride, and thought that another wound may ruin his looks and distract from his self-inflicted "cool, character-defining scar".
The other thing that made him very angry was seeing his plans fail. This was verified when the heroes repelled his Bombers in the attack on the Tokyo Sky Egg. Being unable to tolerate seeing his enemies triumphing, he had one of his creatures self-destruct, destroying the supporting tower to cause the Sky Egg to collapse, which would have killed thousands of people. Number 6 would have rather gotten his way than see the citizens at risk of his attack survive.
Despite this, when Number 6 used his skills for disguise and infiltration, he was perfectly capable of acting as a totally different person, being able to hide his true colors and intentions while deceiving others. For example, when he was "Rokuro Nomura", he acted as the clumsy but well-meaning and polite Marukane Performers' manager, without anyone suspecting that there was anything weird about him. As Rokuro’s Pro Hero persona "Rock" he acted as an inexperienced yet dutiful, clever and friendly hero, being able to perfectly blend in and assist Compass Kid with patrolling and evacuating citizens, avoiding any suspicion until he was exposed by the latter hero's Quirk. He could even switch between these personas on the fly, as well as meld them together so “Rokuro” and “Rock” appeared more like the same person, all the while keeping his true villainous nature hidden underneath.
Number 6's primary goal and desire was creating a true identity for himself, which was linked to his obsession with the former Pro Hero, O'Clock, having been trained since his earliest memories to admire the Hero, with the intention to eventually become his successor, "O'Clock II". He despised the idea of remaining a "nameless, hollow shell", desperate for some semblance of meaning, even to the point of intending to use his revenge against Kazuho and Koichi as part of his heroic origin story.
After this plan failed, however, he spiraled further into madness, imagining an illusion of his "master" O'Clock, which in actuality was an observing All For One, that presents itself as the calm and collected logical side of Number 6, while his outer personality remained psychotic and overly proactive. His obsession also drive him to be conflicted with himself, through the easy logical choice of remaining "anonymous", and his desire to stand out. His former stance of not intending to kill those not in his way flew directly out the window at this point.
Ultimately, his obsession and desire to surpass and destroy Koichi, the one who received O'Clock's blessing, and who had grown to become his perfect foil, unveiled Number 6's most self-destructive tendencies, seeing him as the one who destroyed and taken over his dream of becoming a hero, and thus the worst "villain" of them all. When he was both "reunited" with Knuckleduster, and later sees the citizens of Naruhata cheer Koichi on, he broke down in despair over why Koichi was chosen over him, showing how much the delusion and obsession had corrupted him. Even when he was moments away from death, Number 6 refused to see Koichi’s concern for him and told him to drop the "nice guy" act, lamenting on how all he wanted was a sense of meaning. As a final act of vengeance, Number 6 gave Koichi a scar on his face, so he would look at it and remember all of his responsibilities and the one person he couldn’t save.
In his final moments however, Number 6 remembered the song that Kazuho sang in her street performance. Despite it seeming that his “Rokuro” persona was nothing more than a front he put on to gain her trust, he did recall that he was genuinely moved by her song the first time he heard it, even listening to it again at some point. This shows that, despite his inability to change his ways, Number 6 at least gained some memories he truly cherished that gave him some sense of comfort before he died.
Keen Intellect: Number 6 was a very smart individual, as he was able to deduce Koichi's way of fighting and quickly copy it to an extent.
Body Modifications: Number 6 had been modified by the Villain Factory to be made completely of Bomber cells, which allowed him to possess enhanced physical and mental capabilities, as well as pain endurance which allowed him to shrug off being shot through the shoulder.
- Enhanced Durability: Number 6 was able to withstand falling three floors while unable to land safely due to his legs having been shot, having his face mauled by Knuckleduster, and then a point-blank detonation which blew off one of his arms.
- Enhanced Strength: Number 6 had great physical strength, as he was able to go fist to fist with Knuckleduster in their fight. He was also able to easily send Koichi flying with his punches.
- Enhanced Senses: Through unknown means, Number 6 was capable of seeing as he would normally even without eyes, to the point that he failed to realize he had not morphed eyes onto his face.
- Pain Suppression: Number 6's body modifications had rendered him close to null to any sensation of discomfort, as demonstrated when fighting Knuckleduster in which he blew up his own hand with the Bomber Cells.
- Amorphous Physiology: Due to the parasitism of the Bomber villains encroaching most of his bodily mass, Number 6 boasted both his deviated appearance and a gelatinous anatomy, allowing him to liquidate and reformat his physiology at will. He could also extensively mutate his form, able to appear far from human.
- Disguise Capability: Number 6 was able to alter himself to easily infiltrate any situation he desired, whether that was pretending to work as a part-timer for Kanidoge, as the new manager for the Marukane Performers, or even as an archivist at the police station. He stated this was the benefit of his body being mostly comprised of Bomber Cells: accepting commands sent straight from his brain to make his corpora assume whatever shape or form he desires.
- Muscle Enhancement: Number 6 was able to bulk up his muscles at will to gain a high degree of physical strength, being able to lift Octoid into the air with one arm and completely shred his own outfit's long sleeves from the force of his muscles.
- Clawed Limbs: Number 6 was able to turn his hands and feet into claws.
- Transformation: His perfect control unison with his parasitized cellular structure enabled Number 6 the ability to change and morph his body in various ways. It was mainly utilized as a means of maximizing his Quirk usage as well as improve upon physical abilities beyond that.
- Body Storage: Number 6 could use his gelatinous physique to deviate internal structure for the purpose of withholding viable items of interest or shifting the functional mechanical parts needed to utilize them. He had been seen withholding gun parts in his stomach while restructuring elements within his limbs into firing mechanisms to discharge bullets.
Overclock (オーバークロック Ōbākurokku?): Given to him by All For One, Number 6's primary Quirk gave him the power to accelerate his perception of time to extreme speeds to the point that, to him, it looks like everything is standing still, allowing him to see, hear, and think at hyper-speed. It also increases his physical speed as a result.
His speed allowed him to deliver as many as eight blows in an instant at first. By pushing himself past his limit, he was fast enough to deliver more punches, though he hurt himself in the process.
He could also utilize Overclock to accelerate cell growth, allowing him to regrow his arms and the Bomber parasites which inhabit his body. He could accelerate the Bomber cells even further to the point of transforming into completely combustible plasma energy.
In order to be used without "brain drain", the Quirk had to be given a cool-down time of ten seconds. However, thanks to his bodily modifications, he could transform himself into various forms that allowed him to bypass all of Overclock's natural weaknesses.
- Heightened Focus: Thanks to his Quirk, Number 6 had been shown to be able to clearly hear words that have been sped up by three hundred times, he could also see and think at hyper-speed.
- Parallel Processing: Through the Overclocking Quirk, Number 6 could operate at higher brain function than normally possible. He used this in conjunction with his Radio Waves Quirk to supplement his control over the hive mind established with his Bomber Villains.
Self-Detonation (爆発 Bakuhatsu?): Thanks to having Bomber cells parasitically inhabiting him, this Quirk allowed Number 6 to make the parts of his body self-destruct. Using this Quirk destroyed the body part, but thanks to his body-modifications and Regeneration Quirk, he was able to grow them back.
Regeneration (再生 Saisei?): Number 6 possessed incredible healing power, the likes of which allowed him to heal from shotgun wounds in mere moments, mend from severe burns, and even regenerate lost limbs after using Self-Detonation consecutive times. His Overclock Quirk also allowed him to speed up the regeneration process.
Radio Waves (電磁波 Denjiha?): This Quirk allowed Number 6 the ability to generate electromagnetic pulses, which were able to shut down the power and communications within an area. He also used this Quirk to take command of the Anonymous, further amplified through Overclock. This is another Quirk originally possessed by the Bombers.
Bombify (爆弾化 Bakudan-ka?): This Quirk allowed Number 6 to control the Bomber cells in his body and grow bombs all over parts of his body, which in conjunction with his Detonation Quirk, he could use to explode however he wants.
- Instant Eight (瞬間8撃 Shunkan 8-geki?): Number 6 delivers eight punches in an instant using his acceleration. At the time it was used, this was the most he could accomplish without hurting himself.
- Knuckle Bomb (爆弾拳 Bakudan Ken?): Number 6 loads his fist up with several bombs, which can create an explosive punch.
- Crawler Style (
CRAWLER STYLEKurōrā Sutairu?): Inspired by The Crawler, Number 6 goes on all fours in order to combat wind resistance and reach greater speeds.
- Hi-Crawler (
Hi- CRAWLERHai-Kurōrā?): Using his ability to morph his own flesh, he transforms into a more physically powerful four-eyed monster with a tail for propulsion and balance adjustment, with a body which optimizes respiration, visual input, muscle, and bone structures to allow for a state where he can permanently accelerate.
- Sniper Style (
SNIPER STYLESunaipā Sutairu?): Remodelling his body, in conjunction with pieces of a rifle, Number 6 transforms himself into a human sniper rifle, with the intention to precisely hit any opponent.
- Lightning Style (
LIGHTNING STYLERaitoningu Sutairu?): Overloading the Bomber cells in his body, Number 6 transforms into a living blend of combustible plasma energy, capable of travelling through the air at quick speeds, and shooting energy blasts from his finger tips.
- Destruction Style (
DESTRUCTION STYLEDesutorakushon Sutairu?): Fusing together with and overloading the Bomber cells of the Anonymous, Number 6 transforms into a gigantic form of plasma energy, capable of mass destruction.
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|
- Number 6's alias "Rokuro Nomura" contains the word "Roku" meaning six in Japanese, and "Nomu".
- Number 6's "O'Clock II" overall design is based on Batman's former sidekick, Nightwing.
- As Rokuro Nomura, Number 6 is shown to have a Hero License. It is currently unknown how or when he managed to obtain this.
- Number 6's obsession with O'Clock may be a reference to Eobard Thawne, who idolized The Flash until he learned that it was his destiny to instead become his arch nemesis, the Reverse-Flash.
- His briefly disfigured face after being burned by Endeavor, resembles that of comic villain Two-Face, who is also horribly scarred on the left side of his face.
- His glowing knuckles as he activates his Knuckle Bomb attack in his hand could be referencing the Infinity Gauntlet, famously worn by the Marvel Comics villain, Thanos.
|Independent||Stain • Giant Villain • Toxic Chainsaw • Habit Headgear • Sludge Villain • Gentle Criminal • La Brava • Oji Harima • Teruo Hazukashi • Innsmouth Crew (Innsmouth • Innsmouth's Siblings) • L.A. Villains • Street Thieves • Cider House • Creature Rejection Clan • Starservant • Ending • Glutton God Gang • Jailbreaker • Lady Nagant • Dictator • Kunieda • Gale Villain • Bomb Villain • Kashiko Kashi|
|Team Reservoir Dogs|
|Members||Yellow • Red • Blue • Green|
|Members||Wolfram • Nobu • Daigo • Swordkil|
|Members||Nine • Slice • Chimera • Mummy|
|Members||Flect Turn • Beros • Leviathan • Rogone • Serpenters • Sidero • Alan Kay|
|Independent||Cow Cowboy • Villain Bots • Three Sturm und Drang Brothers • Emperor Yotsuura • Ichiro Hotta • Jiro Hotta • Suicide Bomber • Mazinger Brothers • Robber Villain • Garvey|
|Members||All For One • Kyudai Garaki • Queen Bee (Kuin Hachisuka • Bee☆Pop) • Number 6 • Mario Kugutsu • Hina|
|Instant Villains||Soga Kugisaki • Moyuru Tochi • Rapt Tokage • Akira Iwako • Teruo Unagisawa • Monster Cat • Chuma Yakumaru • Ryuichi Gojiyama • Eiji Okameda • Rikiya Eno|
|Next-Level Villains||Teruo Unagisawa • Kirihito Kamachi • Bat Villain • Octoid • Tommy S. Gordon • Willy Wanda • Bombers • Anonymous|
|Abegawa Tenchu Kai|
|Members||Rojiya Yonenaga • Tetsu • Haruhisa • Soji|
|Team-Up Missions Series|
|Wild Villains||Bearhead • Curator • Zookeeper|
|Volcano Thieves||Volcano • Dusty Ash • Gust Boy|
|Heroes||Airjet • All Might • Backdraft • Best Jeanist • Briareos • Cementoss • Centipeder • Crimson Riot • Crust • Death Arms • Ectoplasm • Edgeshot • Eel Boy • En • Endeavor • Eraser Head • Fat Gum • Fourth Kind • Gang Orca • Gran Torino • Gunhead • Gyges • Hawks • Hound Dog • Ingenium • Kamui Woods • Kesagiri Man • Lady Nagant • Lariat • Lunch Rush • Majestic • Mandalay • Manual • Midnight • Mirko • Mr. Brave • Mr. Principal • Ms. Joke • Mt. Lady • Nana Shimura • Native • Pixie-Bob • Power Loader • Present Mic • Ragdoll • Recovery Girl • Rock Lock • Ryukyu • Selkie • Shishido • Sir Nighteye • Slidin' Go • Slugger • Snatch • Snipe • Takeshita • The Fly • Tiger • Thirteen • Uwabami • Vlad King • Wash • X-Less • Yoroi Musha|
|Vigilantes Original Heroes||Captain Celebrity • Compass Kid • His Purple Highness • Kameko • Mister Blaster • O'Clock • O'Clock II • Sameko|
|International Heroes||Big Red Dot • Clair Voyance • Cow Lady • Elecplant • Godzillo • Mr. Plastic • Nyikang • Pankration • Salaam • Star and Stripe • Takahiro|
|Team-Up Missions Original Heroes||Odd-Eye|
|Sidekicks||Bigshot • Bubble Girl • Burnin • Enigma • Flaming Sidekickers • Gang Orca's Sidekicks • Kido • Mick • Midnight Boys • Onemu Shinya • Onima • Sirius • The Skycrawler|
|Hero Teams||Buster Union • Oki Mariner Crew • Team Idaten • Team Purple Revolution • The Lurkers • Water Hose • Wild, Wild Pussycats|
|Raid Teams||Hideout Raid Team • Hospital Raid Team • Villa Raid Team|
|Related Articles||Costume • Hero Name • Hero Office • Quirk • Sidekicks • U.A. High School|
|My Hero Academia: Vigilantes|
|Vigilantes||Naruhata Vigilantes (The Crawler • Pop☆Step • Knuckleduster) • Stendhal|
|Allies||Ichimoku Samazu • Jube Namimaru • Makoto Tsukauchi • Moyuru Tochi • Rapt Tokage • Soga Kugisaki • Tiger Bunny • The Rapper|
|Heroes||Airjet • All Might • Best Jeanist • Bigshot • Burnin • Captain Celebrity • Compass Kid • Death Arms • Edgeshot • Endeavor • Enigma • Eraser Head • Fat Gum • His Purple Highness • Ingenium • Kido • Loud Cloud • Midnight • Mister Blaster • O'Clock II • Onemu Shinya • Onima • Present Mic • Ryukyu • Snipe • Thirteen|
|Organizations||Buster Union • Endeavor Agency (Flaming Sidekickers) • Police Force (Eizo • Monika • Naomasa) • Midnight Boys • Purple Revolution Agency • Team Idaten|
|Villain Factory||Queen Bee (Kuin Hachisuka • Bee☆Pop) • Mario Kugutsu • Hina • Number 6 • Instant Villains (Akira Iwako • Junkie Villain • Ryuichi Gojiyama • Monster Cat • Eiji Okameda • Rikiya Eno) • Next-Level Villains (Teruo Unagisawa • Kirihito Kamachi • Bat Villain • Octoid • Tommy S. Gordon • Willy Wanda • Bombers) • Anonymous|
|Other Villains||Three Sturm und Drang Brothers • Emperor Yotsuura • Ichiro Hotta • Jiro Hotta • Mazinger Brothers • Suicide Bomber • Abegawa Tenchu Kai (Rojiya Yonenaga • Tetsu • Haruhisa • Soji) • Robber Villain|
|Others||East Naruhata High Dance Squad • Feathers (Miu • Yu) • Mad Hatters • Pamela • Sisters of Saint Lila's Academy • Shoko Haimawari • Tamao Oguro|