Number 6 (
Number 6 looks like a young man with a fairly athletic physique, long black hair gathered in a ponytail, and a perpetual smirk on his face. His most distinctive feature is a long diagonal scar that goes across his face and over his nose, which he gave to himself as a homage to O'Clock.
When allowing Bomber cells to merge with his arms, or using Overclock to regrow an arm out of Bomber cells, the respective arm becomes the same color as that of the Bombers' bodies, with growths appearing on them as well as miniature Bomber faces.
Number 6 has a great ability to disguise, using the Bomber cells comprising his body in conjunction with his Overclock Quirk, to transform his face, being able to pass himself off as another person. His facial features change to become indistinguishable from his normal ones, being able to even hide his characteristic scar perfectly. When his deception is discovered or just when he decides to stop his charade, he immediately reverts to normal. His plain face as "Rokuro Nomura" was directly modeled after Koichi's.
In his hero costume, under his identity as the Hero "Rock", he wears a full-body suit similar to O'Clock but blue and yellow, with a trench coat similar to Knuckleduster and a black fedora hat. When he takes on the identity of O'Clock II, he ditches his trench coat and the hat and puts on a domino mask. He appears to have the Roman numeral II on his shoulders as symbols.
His "true appearance", without transforming or wearing one of his many faces, has it completely crisped all over, appearing to also have no eyes with only the socket outlines remaining, similar to All For One's appearance, though still carrying his trademark scar.
In general, Number 6 has a confident and self-assured attitude, keeping calm in any situation, even when he is confronted with a gun. He prefers to avoid confrontation at all times, choosing to flee rather than fight, but he has no problem with using violence when the situation calls for it. He also has no qualms with endangering the lives of innocent people as a distraction or for his investigations with the Next-Level Villains.
He can be quite vengeful, as seen when the police wound him with rubber bullets. Instead of running away, he chooses to use his Quirk to take their pistols and shoot them with their own rubber bullets. He doesn’t aim to kill, rather he decides to shoot them only to seriously injure them, although he doesn’t worry about the possibility that some of them could die afterwards due to injuries. This could mean that he doesn’t like to get blood on his hands directly, but otherwise doesn’t care much about collateral damage.
Number 6 also proves to have a certain level of self-centeredness and narcissism, having things that get him to lose his composure and cool. One of them is when he is injured in the face, even receiving the slightest scratch from a foe is enough to drive him into a murderous rage. He holds the scar on his face with extreme pride, and thinks that another wound may ruin his looks and distract from his self-inflicted "cool, character-defining scar".
The other thing that makes him very angry is seeing his plans fail. This could be verified when the heroes repel his Bombers in the attack on the Tokyo Sky Egg. Being unable to tolerate seeing his enemies triumphing, he has one of his creatures self-destruct, destroying the supporting tower to cause the Sky Egg to collapse, which would kill thousands of people. In other words, he would kill a lot of people with no remorse on a temper tantrum.
Despite this, when Number 6 uses his skills for disguise and infiltration, he is perfectly capable of acting as a totally different person, hiding his true colors and intentions, and deceiving others. For example, when he is "Rokuro Nomura", he acts as the clumsy but well-meaning and polite Marukane Performers' manager, without anyone suspecting that there is anything weird about him.
Number 6's primary goal and desire is creating a true identity for himself, feeling like a nameless, hollow shell upon being "created" by the Villain Factory, and desperate for some semblance of meaning. His obsession with O'Clock is linked to this desire, as it inspires his dream to become a Pro Hero, specifically O'Clock's successor, as "Rock" or "O'Clock II", even to the point of intending to use his revenge against Kazuho and Koichi as part of his heroic origin story.
After this plan fails, however, he spirals further into madness, imagining an illusion of his "master" O'Clock, which acts as the calm and collected logical side of his brain, while his outer personality remains psychotic and overly proactive. His obsessions also drive him to be conflicted with himself, through the easy logical choice of remaining "anonymous", and his desire to stand out.
Keen Intellect: Number 6 is a very smart individual, as he realized Koichi's way of fighting and has copied it to an extent.
Body Modifications: Number 6 has been modified by the Villain Factory to possess enhanced physical and mental capabilities, as well as pain endurance which allows him to shrug off being shot through the shoulder.
- Enhanced Durability: Number 6 was able to withstand falling three floors while unable to land safely due to his legs having been shot, having his face mauled by Knuckleduster, and then a point-blank detonation which blew off one of his arms.
- Enhanced Strength: Number 6 has great physical strength, as he was able to go fist to fist with Knuckleduster in their fight. He is also able to easily send Koichi flying with his punches.
- Pain Suppression: Number 6's body modifications have rendered him close to null to any sensation of discomfort, as demonstrated when fighting Knuckleduster in which he blew up his own hand with the Bomber Cells.
- Amorphous Physiology: Due to the parasitism of the bomber villains encroaching most of his bodily mass. Number 6 now not only boasts his deviated appearance but now has a more gelatinous anatomy, allowing him to liquidate and reform his physical body at will. He can also extensively mutate his form now, able to appear far from human.
- Disguise Capability: Number 6 is able to alter himself to easily infiltrate any situation he desires, whether that's pretending to work as a part-timer for Kanidoge, as the new manager for the Marukane Performers, or even as an archivist at the police station. Stating this is the benefit of his body being mostly comprised of Bomber Cells; accepting commands sent straight from his brain to make his corpora assume whatever shape or form he desires.
- Muscle Enhancement: Number 6 is able to bulk up his muscles at will to gain a high degree of physical strength, being able to lift Octoid into the air with one arm and completely shred his own outfit's long sleeves from the force of his muscles.
- Clawed Limbs: Number 6 is able to turn his hands and feet into claws.
Overclock (オーバークロック Ōbākurokku?): Given to him by All For One, Number 6's Quirk gives him the power to accelerate his perception of time to extreme speeds to the point that, to him, it looks like everything is standing still, allowing him to see, hear, and think at hyper-speed. It also increases his physical speed as a result.
His speed allows him to deliver as many as eight blows in an instant. By pushing himself past his limit, he is fast enough to deliver more punches, though he hurts himself in the process.
He can also utilize Overclock to accelerate cell growth, allowing him to regrow his arms and the Bomber parasites which inhabit his body.
In order to be used without "brain drain", the Quirk must be given a cool-down time of ten seconds.
- Heightened Focus: Thanks to his Quirk, Number 6 has been shown to be able to clearly hear words that have been sped up by three hundred times, he can also see and think at hyper speed.
- Parallel Processing: Through the Overclocking Quirk, 6 can operate at higher brain function than normally possible. He uses this to supplement his control over the hive mind established with his Bomber Villains.
Regeneration (再生 Saisei?): Number 6 possesses incredible healing power, the likes of which allow him to heal from shotgun wounds in mere moments, mend from severe burns, and even regenerate lost limbs after using self-destruction consecutive times. His Overclock Quirk also allows him to speed up the regeneration process.
Self-Detonation (爆発 Bakuhatsu?): Thanks to having Bomber cells parasitically inhabiting him, this Quirk allows Number 6 to make the parts of his body self-destruct. Using this Quirk destroys the body part, but thanks to his body-modifications and Regeneration Quirk, he is able to grow them back.
Electromagnetic Waves (電磁波 Denjiha?): This Quirk allows Number 6 the ability to generate electromagnetic pulses, which are able to shut down the power and communications within an area. This is another Quirk originally possessed by the Bombers.
Bombify (爆弾化 Bakudan-ka?): This Quirk allows Number 6 to control the Bomber cells in his body and grow bombs all over parts of his body, which in conjunction with his Detonation Quirk, he can use to explode however he wants.
- Instant Eight (瞬間8撃 Shunkan 8-geki?): Number 6 delivers eight punches in an instant using his acceleration. At the time it was used, this was the most he could accomplish without hurting himself.
- Knuckle Bomb (爆弾拳 Bakudan Ken?): Number 6 loads his fist up with several bombs, which can create an explosive punch.
- Crawler Style (
CRAWLER STYLEKurōrā Sutairu?): Inspired by The Crawler, Number 6 goes on all fours in order to combat wind resistance and reach greater speeds.
- Hi-Crawler (
Hi- CRAWLERHai-Kurōrā?): Using his ability to morph his own flesh, he transforms into a more physically powerful four eyed monster with a tail for propulsion and balance adjustment, with a body which optimizes respiration, visual input, muscle and bone structures to allow for a state where he can permanently accelerate.
- Sniper Style (
SNIPER STYLESunaipā Sutairu?): Remodelling his body, in conjunction with pieces of a rifle, Number 6 transforms himself into a human sniper rifle, with the intention to precisely hit any opponent.
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|
- Number 6's alias "Rokuro Nomura" contains the word "Roku" meaning six in Japanese, and "Nomu".
- Number 6's "O'Clock II" color scheme is based on Batman's former sidekick, Nightwing.
- As Rokuro Nomura, Number 6 is shown to have a Hero License. It is currently unknown how or when he managed to obtain this.
- Number 6's obsession with O'Clock may be a reference to Eobard Thawne, who idolized The Flash until he learned that it was his destiny to instead become his arch nemesis, the Reverse-Flash.
- His briefly disfigured face after being burned by Endeavor, resembles that of comic villain Two-Face, who is also horribly scarred on the left side of his face.
- His glowing knuckles as he activates Self-Detonation in his hand could be referencing the Infinity Gauntlet, famously held by the Marvel Comics villain, Thanos.
|Independent||Stain • Giant Villain • Toxic Chainsaw • Habit Headgear • Sludge Villain • Gentle Criminal • La Brava • Oji Harima • Teruo Hazukashi • Innsmouth Crew (Innsmouth • Innsmouth's Siblings) • L.A. Villains • Street Thieves • Cider House • Creature Rejection Clan • Starservant • Ending • Glutton God Gang • Jailbreaker • Lady Nagant • Dictator|
|Team Reservoir Dogs|
|Members||Yellow • Red • Blue • Green|
|Members||Wolfram • Nobu • Daigo • Swordkil|
|Members||Nine • Slice • Chimera • Mummy|
|Members||Flect Turn • Beros • Leviathan • Rogone • Serpenters • Sidero • Allen Kay|
|Independent||Cow Cowboy • Villain Bots • Three Sturm und Drang Brothers • Emperor Yotsuura • Ichiro Hotta • Jiro Hotta • Suicide Bomber • Mazinger Brothers • Robber Villain • Garvey|
|Members||Queen Bee (Kuin Hachisuka & Bee☆Pop) • Mario Kugutsu • Hina • Number 6|
|Instant Villains||Soga Kugisaki • Moyuru Tochi • Rapt Tokage • Akira Iwako • Teruo Unagisawa • Monster Cat • Chuma Yakumaru • Ryuichi Gojiyama • Eiji Okameda • Rikiya Eno|
|Next-Level Villains||Teruo Unagisawa • Kirihito Kamachi • Bat Villain • Octoid • Tommy S. Gordon • Willie Wanda • Bombers • Anonymous|
|Abegawa Tenchu Kai|
|Members||Rojiya Yonenaga • Tetsu • Haruhisa • Soji|
|Team-Up Missions Series|
|Wild Villains||Bearhead • Curator • Zookeeper|
|Volcano Thieves||Volcano • Dusty Ash • Gust Boy|
|Heroes||Air Jet • All Might • Backdraft • Best Jeanist • Briareos • Cementoss • Centipeder • Crimson Riot • Crust • Death Arms • Ectoplasm • Edgeshot • Eel Boy • En • Endeavor • Eraser Head • Fat Gum • Fourth Kind • Gang Orca • Gran Torino • Gunhead • Gyges • Hawks • Hound Dog • Ingenium • Kamui Woods • Kesagiri Man • Lady Nagant • Lariat • Lunch Rush • Majestic • Mandalay • Manual • Midnight • Mirko • Mr. Brave • Mr. Principal • Ms. Joke • Mt. Lady • Nana Shimura • Native • Pixie-Bob • Power Loader • Present Mic • Ragdoll • Recovery Girl • Rock Lock • Ryukyu • Selkie • Shishido • Sir Nighteye • Slidin' Go • Slugger • Snatch • Snipe • Takeshita • The Fly • Tiger • Thirteen • Uwabami • Vlad King • Wash • X-Less • Yoroi Musha|
|Vigilantes Original Heroes||Captain Celebrity • Compass Kid • His Purple Highness • Kameko • Mister Blaster • O'Clock • O'Clock II • Sameko|
|International Heroes||Amplifier • Big Red Dot • Clair Voyance • Cow Lady • Elecplant • Godzillo • Mr. Plastic • Nyikang • Pankration • Salaam • Star and Stripe • Takahiro|
|Team-Up Missions Original Heroes||Odd Eye|
|Sidekicks||Bigshot • Bubble Girl • Burnin • Enigma • Flaming Sidekickers • Gang Orca's Sidekicks • Kido • Mick • Midnight Boys • Onemu Shinya • Onima • Sirius|
|Hero Teams||Buster Union • Oki Mariner Crew • Team Idaten • Team Purple Revolution • The Lurkers • Water Hose • Wild, Wild Pussycats|
|Raid Teams||Hideout Raid Team • Hospital Raid Team • Villa Raid Team|
|Related Articles||Costume • Hero Name • Hero Office • Quirk • Sidekicks • U.A. High School|
|My Hero Academia: Vigilantes|
|Vigilantes||Naruhata Vigilantes (The Crawler • Pop☆Step • Knuckleduster) • Stendhal|
|Allies||Ichimoku Samazu • Jube Namimaru • Makoto Tsukauchi • Moyuru Tochi • Rapt Tokage • Soga Kugisaki|
|Heroes||Air Jet • All Might • Best Jeanist • Bigshot • Burnin • Captain Celebrity • Compass Kid • Death Arms • Edgeshot • Endeavor • Enigma • Eraser Head • Fat Gum • His Purple Highness • Ingenium • Kido • Loud Cloud • Midnight • Mirko • Mister Blaster • O'Clock II • Onemu Shinya • Onima • Present Mic • Ryukyu • Snipe • Thirteen|
|Organizations||Buster Union • Endeavor Agency (Flaming Sidekickers) • Police Force (Monika • Naomasa • Eizo) • Midnight Boys • Purple Revolution Agency • Team Idaten|
|Villain Factory||Queen Bee (Kuin Hachisuka & Bee☆Pop) • Mario Kugutsu • Hina • Number 6 • Instant Villains (Akira Iwako • Junkie Villain • Ryuichi Gojiyama • Monster Cat • Eiji Okameda • Rikiya Eno) • Next-Level Villains (Teruo Unagisawa • Kirihito Kamachi • Bat Villain • Octoid • Tommy S. Gordon • Willie Wanda • Bombers) • Anonymous|
|Other Villains||Three Sturm und Drang Brothers • Stendhal • Emperor Yotsuura • Ichiro Hotta • Jiro Hotta • Mazinger Brothers • Suicide Bomber • Abegawa Tenchu Kai (Rojiya Yonenaga • Tetsu • Haruhisa • Soji) • Robber Villain • Drunk Lee • Master Beast • The Rapper|
|Others||East Naruhata High Dance Squad • Feathers (Miu • Yu) • Mad Hatters • Pamela • Sisters of Saint Lila's Academy • Shoko Haimawari|