My Hero One's Justice 2, also known as My Hero Academia: One's Justice 2 (僕のヒーローアカデミア
"The fight for justice just got bigger, badder, and more Quirkier in My Hero One's Justice 2. Based on the anime series, all your favorite characters return in this 3D arena fighter that pits heroes and villains in the ultimate test in righteousness.
Play through the anime and experience memorable fights as you relive iconic scenes. Pick up after the finish of My Hero One's Justice and see what happens to Deku and Class 1-A. The cast from the first game are back and now they're joined by newly added characters from Season 4. With 40 playable characters, build your dream team with your favorite hero or villain Fight to build up your PLUS ULTRA meter and pull off Ultimate Moves in special combos that Go Beyond!"
- Choose to play either heroes or villains from the series.
- The ability to walk/run on walls or the side of buildings.
- The ability to destroy stage environments.
- The Sidekick System allows you to choose sidekicks to aid you during battle and do combos. Another player can play as a sidekick, allowing for up for 4 players to fight it out in a 2v2 game mode.
- The ability to use a superpower and unleash a move that does a heavy amount of damage.
- The roster has been expanded to include characters from the Shie Hassaikai Arc.
- The game utilizes a new stamina system, which is drained when doing Dash Cancels, Wall Running & Quickstepping.
- Single-player matches both offline and online.
- New customization options.
- New Plus Ultras, including New Team Plus Ultras and intros.
- English voices are now included (as of 1.05 Update).
- Two different season passes were released featuring 5 playable characters each.
- Hosu City Urban District (Day)
- Hosu City Urban District (Night)
- Hosu City Alleyway
- Gran Torino Residence
- Combat Training Facility
- U.A. Arena
- Provisional License Exam Factory
- Provisional License Exam Urban Area
- Provisional License Exam Fire Site
- Esupa City Shopping Mall
- Shie Hassaikai Agency
- Shie Hassaikai Underground Labyrinth
- Shie Hassaikai Agency Area
- Shie Hassaikai Club
- Sir Nighteye Agency
- League of Villains Alliance Rendezvous
- U.A. High School - Gym Gamma
- U.A. High School Building
- U.A. High School Classroom
- Former Nomu Hangar Site
- Secret Base (Day)
- Secret Base (Night)
- League of Villains Hideout
- The Beast’s Forest (Day)
- The Beast’s Forest (Night)
- This is the first video game based on My Hero Academia to feature an English dub.
- Midnight's costume is censored in both the West and Japanese releases, with her chest being covered up by her leotard. In addition, her character art has her wearing formal wear rather than her usual hero costume.
- Her outfit is a callback to Episode 58.
- Teaser Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9Pz4cauEs
- Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8tD0yhpD3M
- The first Bandai Namco Brief, which goes over more details about the game alongside other upcoming titles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j-7AaN6FEA
- Character Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iHinpfNZSI
- Villain Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8b9YLb14c
|Arcade||Clash! Heroes Battle|
|Console||Battle for All • One's Justice • Jump Force • One's Justice 2 • Ultra Rumble|
|Mobile||Smash Tap • Smash Rising • The Strongest Hero • Ultra Impact|
|Trading Card||Tag Card Game|