Using the power of his voice, Koji summons a swarm of birds to his position in order to create a distraction or hinder his opponent's vision.
Koji first uses this Ultimate Move during the Provisional Hero License Exam. In this instance, he uses doves to provide a distraction, allowing Fumikage Tokoyami, Minoru Mineta, and Mashirao Ojiro to land a surprise attack on two examinees.
In another instance, using crows, Koji uses this Ultimate Move to hinder the vision of Nine and Slice, allowing Mezo Shoji, Tsuyu Asui, and Ochaco Uraraka to rescue Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Mahoro and Katsuma Shimano.
- Hitchcock Birds is a reference to the 1963 horror/thriller film The Birds, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. The film focuses on a series of sudden and unexplained bird attacks.
- My Hero Academia: Ultra Analysis: The Official Character Guide.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 108 and Episode 56.
- My Hero Academia: Heroes: Rising.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 320.