Godzillo has the appearance of Ghido Goji, the Heisei Godzilla design from Toho's 1991 movie, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah. He possesses a very dragon-like appearance, with a long tail and clawed paws for hands, although his head more closely resembles that of a bear. He is covered in dark gray scales and appears to be of quite a wide build, most prominently around his legs and torso.
His hero costume consists of a white coat with a high collar, ripped to match its tattered hem, and a pair of baggy white pants. Red flame patterns decorate his collar and most of the lower portion of his pants, all lined with yellow, and he wears a thick, golden belt with similar patterns around his waist. His clawed feet are decorated with bands of spikes, and he also wears silver-plated knee-pads.
Not much is known about his personality at this time, except that he seems friendly, as he greets both Melissa and Izuku as they walk through I-Island.
It is noted that he has starred in many films. According to Volume Origin, he is originally from Japan, but moved to the United States for unknown reasons.
- Godzillo's design and name are heavily inspired by the famous movie monster, Godzilla, which is owned by Toho.
- The Zillo portion of Godzillo’s name maybe a reference to Star Wars own Kaiju like alien reptile known as the Zillo Beast.
- His current residence in the United States alludes to the American-produced Godzilla (2014) by Legendary Pictures, the most recent Godzilla movie at the time.
- His Quirk name, Toho, is a reference to the company of the same name that co-produces and distributes the My Hero Academia TV series, films, and OVAs.
- His white pants and jacket appear to be a nod to iconic late musician Elvis Presley, who was regarded as the king of rock'n roll, much like how Godzilla is often referred to as the king of the monsters.