Fierce Wings grants the user a pair of large, red wings made up of dozens of feathers. They can freely manipulate each individual feather using their mind.
The fully-feathered pair of wings gives Keigo the ability to fly at extraordinary speeds. Feathers can be detached to perform individual tasks and the user shares a telepathic connection with their feathers.
The feathers are both stiff and flexible, as a single feather is strong enough to easily move a person around. They also vary in size, strength, and even cutting ability. Each individual feather act as sensors that can feel people and objects around them by feeling the vibrations they produce. This widens the range of the user's senses, allowing them to utilize their feathers at a great range.
If too many feathers are detached, Keigo's flying capabilities will worsen and limit their mobility.
As long as the feathers remain intact, they can be reattached to the user's wings. If feathers are destroyed in some way, the main wings will regrow them within two days.
Keigo also mentions that fire is his biggest weakness as they can burn his feathers, severely worsening his mobility.
The wings themselves also take a while to heal. After nearly getting his wings burned off during the Paranormal Liberation War, Hawks became unable to both fly and carry a person at the same time, due to their still-short size. During the second war, it's revealed that Recovery Girl couldn't fully heal Keigo's wings, and he must now wear prosthetics to compensate and reach his previous speeds.
Keigo mainly uses his Quirk to fly and fight at extraordinary speeds. Keigo's Quirk has made him the No. 2 Pro Hero and one of the fastest fighters in the world. In fact, Keigo subdues common criminals so quickly his subordinates only serve to mop up while Keigo moves on to his next target. His speed even rivaled that of Hood, who possesses multiple enhancement-type Quirks.
Keigo also makes great use of his feathers to save people from disaster. He can manipulate each feather and dedicate it to saving one person, using it to float them away from danger. By spreading his feathers out throughout a large area, Keigo can expand the reach of his senses to detect every vibration someone makes. He possesses great finesse and skill when using his feathers.
Despite being the current No. 2 Hero, Keigo is aware of his Quirk’s weakness and will not exhaust his feathers unless absolutely necessary. He also recognizes that his Quirk does not boost his overall brute strength very much. To compensate, Keigo can use his feathers as bladed weapons. Combined with his speed, Keigo can swiftly slice through enemies  or fire off smaller feathers from his wings like daggers.
When paired with a power-type like Endeavor, Keigo can thrive in a supporting role when facing a top-level villain like Hood. By attaching his own wings to Endeavor's back, Keigo could help Endeavor fly and granted him enough speed to compete with the aforementioned High-End Nomu.
Named Ultimate Moves
- Keigo's Quirk resembles a combination of his parents' Quirks, with the feathers coming from his father and the ability to sense things with them and control them telepathically from his mother's unnamed additional eyeball Quirk.
- Fierce Wings works similarly to Horn Cannon as both Quirks involve detaching appendages from the user's body (Keigo's feathers and Pony's horns) and controlling them telekinetically.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 187 and Episode 88.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 191.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 267.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 316.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 354.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 199.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 189 and Episode 88.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 188 and Episode 88.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 186 and Episode 87.
- My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 355.