All Might reveals to Class 1-A that based on the data received from the American fighter jets, Star and Stripe’s New Order acted like a poison when Tomura Shigaraki stole it, eating away inside him and ravaging a considerable number of his Quirks, with the class realizing now’s their best chance to take him out. He continues that the remaining Heroes have been continuing the mass evacuation effort and hunting the remaining Villains, and reminding them that due to how unpredictable All For One is, all out war is inevitable.
He reminds them of their remaining targets: Tomura, All For One’s original body, Dabi, Himiko Toga, the remaining six Near High-End Nomu, the remnants of the Paranormal Liberation Front, and the remaining escaped convicts, also including that they’ll be likely to amass more allies too. All Might continues that while less than half of their heroes remain, it is thanks to Star’s sacrifice that they have a chance to use this time for everyone to grow even a little bit stronger.
In response, Katsuki yells at All Might that they’ve already been doing this. Class 1-A reveal that since the War, they’ve continued their training with the Wild, Wild Pussycats, all with the intention to fight alongside Izuku until Tomura is defeated. Izuku says that Katsuki and the others agreed to practice with him to help master One For All, but Katsuki barks back at him just like he usually does, claiming that he only wants to test out his new Cluster moves on him.
The rest of the class each respond with enthusiasm as they all prepare to go out and train. All Might watches on, thinking about how the “zygotes” from the first day of class have hatched brilliantly into fledgling heroes. He thinks about how All For One has made a foolish mistake underestimating them, and that Class 1-A is a mighty force to behold.
Meanwhile, “Tomura” returns back to the League’s secret base, screaming over in pain. All For One tells him to calm down, since their Quirk Factors are damaged and need to heal. However, “Tomura” just keeps yelling obscenities, and how as long as people remember All Might, he’ll never know peace. All For One notes how since their minds have fused, he shares “Tomura”’s hatred. He tells him even though they couldn’t steal New Order, now that they've removed their greatest obstacle, they just need to take it easy for now.
He tells the League to remain on standby for a bit longer, but Dabi responds against this idea, saying how he can’t stand the sight of still seeing his dad flying around. All For One tells him that while they are very alike, they have one crucial difference. While Dabi may have only one goal firmly in his mind, he's planned out many different routes over the decades, all to eventually reach his final goal. He tells him while they must wait for Tomura's body to be perfected, now that Izuku has returned to the fortified U.A., he says the other thing Dabi lacks is "friends to spare". Meanwhile at U.A., Toru Hagakure stands in the shadows.
- All Might reveals to Class 1-A that New Order has destroyed several of Tomura's Quirks, giving them and the rest of the Heroes time to prepare for the remaining Villains.
- These remaining threats include: Tomura, All For One, Dabi, Himiko Toga, the six Near High-End Nomu, the remnants of the Paranormal Liberation Front, and the remaining escaped convicts, as well as any additional allies the Villains may amass.
- It is revealed that since the end of the War, the students of Class 1-A had continued their training with the Wild, Wild Pussycats to get stronger.
- "Tomura" is forced back on standby to allow his damaged Quirk Factors to heal.
- Tomura and All For One's minds continue to fuse together, sharing their feelings of hatred.
- Himiko Toga is revealed to have reunited with the League.
- All For One confirms that he has a mole within U.A.
- Toru appears to be laying in wait for something.
Characters In Order of Appearance
|U.A. Traitor Arc|
|Chapters||335 • 336 • 337 • 338 • 339 • 340 • 341 • 342|
|Volumes||34 • 35|
|Battles & Events||Deku & Invisible Girl vs. Can't Stop Twinkling|