In the Nick of Time, a Big-Time Maverick from the West! (
All For One and Spinner are hiding out in a secret cave, as the former states thanks to the escaped inmates, the Heroes and Police Force have been too busy to put their full focus on them, allowing them to “win” their game of hide-and-seek. Spinner says they could’ve simply won by leaving the country, but All For One says evading everyone was just his first goal, and his next goal is getting his hands on One For All.
Spinner wonders why that isn’t the final goal, which he replies that he’s planned ahead for a long time, and that this moment offers up the greatest obstacle and ultimate opportunity. He reveals that he has connections all over the world, and while All Might may have suppressed his organised crime in Japan, overseas was a different story, and that once they start stirring up trouble, the nations will have to start prioritizing their own safety over others.
He continues that the American Hero, Star and Stripe, also known as the world’s strongest woman, is someone they would have to worry about if she were to intervene, however, if he were to get his hands on her Quirk, then nothing will be a problem anymore. He then tells Spinner that after spending this time guarding him, he will be the one to support Tomura in his crusade as “one who spins this tale”, reminding him of his status as a heteromorph.
Meanwhile, on the streets, the remnants of the Paranormal Liberation Front, specifically the other heteromorphs who served in Spinner’s squadron, continue to stoke the embers of liberation. They had received word from Skeptic, who told them to continue their goal and eliminate the remaining resistance. He continues that while he still doesn’t like the League, having been recognized by Re-Destro, it doesn’t matter whether they are true liberators, but that their influence is real, so they will help sow the seeds of the future once Tomura has destroyed all.
Hawks, Best Jeanist, and Endeavor continue travelling to meet up with Star and Stripe. Hawks worries if she’ll be alright for leaving so abruptly, and Best Jeanist tries to reassure him. They suddenly receive word from Naomasa Tsukauchi, informing the Heroes that they’ve received word that there’s something else in the airspace of their planned landing spot: he has finally shown himself.
- All For One continues to scheme in hiding while Spinner watches over him.
- He plans to use this opportunity to steal Star and Stripe's Quirk.
- Skeptic has regained contact with the remnants of the Paranormal Liberation Front, having them continue to fight and use the League as their influence for the liberation.
- It's revealed that Spinner's advisors are all heteromorphs.
- Tomura Shigaraki confronts Star and Stripe and prepares to battle.
Characters In Order of Appearance
- The Japanese name of this chapter is a reference to Japanese name of Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound (銀河ギリギリ！！ぶっちぎりの凄い奴 Ginga Giri-Giri!! Butchigiri no Sugoi Yatsu?).