As All For One/Tomura Shigaraki escaped the battlefield, the remaining Pro Heroes who survived in the front-line. along with the ones who finished with rescue and evacuation, promptly headed to the front to stop him, which included Pixie-Bob, Present Mic, Wash, and Thirteen. The Near High-End’s distraction tactics ensured that he, Spinner, Dabi, Skeptic, and seven others escaped while three were destroyed.
Gigantomachia and Mr. Compress (being treated for his injuries), however, were detained, while back at the Villa, Re-Destro is seen to have lost to Edgeshot, and Geten's fight with Cementoss ended in a draw. The two Lieutenants, as well as Trumpet, along with the Paranormal Liberation Front members that gathered for the meeting below the Villa, and the ones on the front lines were detained.
A collective total of 16,929 people were captured, but Gigantomachia’s rampage allowed 132 to go missing. The other branches were overpowered and their supporters, such as Slidin’ Go, were apprehended. Meanwhile, Ryukyu’s interns report that Himiko Toga had escaped, but no one can pursue her because they need to help the injured.
In another location, Froppy and Uravity manage to rescue a child and his sister trapped under debris. Froppy notices the child was injured and says they should bring him to a shelter for treatment but Uravity hears that someone else needs help.
Just before she can go, she sees a severely injured man begging for her to save his wife. She manages to find her and reunite her with him before continuing to help others she can find. As she tries to help another person, she overhears a Pro Hero observing all the carnage, saying how he can't take it anymore and should look for a new line of work. Uravity watches in shock.
According to the reports, Tomura had died when Mirko destroyed the capsule designed to resuscitate him. The electric shock at the very moment was considered to be so insignificant that even X-Less couldn’t notice it. This means it wasn’t enough to revive Tomura, so what brought him back to life were his dreams and hatred, and it was all because of that so many lives were lost, including Native, Crust, Majestic, X-Less, and Midnight, who was being mourned for by her students.
People all across the country start talking about Dabi’s video, with some wondering if it spells the end of Endeavor’s Hero career and what will happen next. Some think about leaving the country while others hope for an explanation. Only a few believe everything will be okay. At this moment, he and Deku are both being taken in to be treated for their injuries.
That same evening, All For One senses Tomura's body within his cell in Tartarus. Somewhere in the forest, his conscience within Tomura says that he won’t give anyone a tomorrow or rest because it is still his turn, and it will never end. He then orders the Near High-Ends to free his main body.
- The Paranormal Liberation War has concluded.
- Despite the efforts of the Heroes, Tomura Shigaraki, and the remaining members of the League of Villains, managed to escape thanks to the Near High-Ends. Three of them were brought down during the process.
- Gigantomachia and Mr. Compress were brought down and apprehended. Re-Destro, Geten, and Trumpet were also arrested along with the rest of members of the Paranormal Liberation Front in attendance. 16,929 people were arrested in total. 132 managed to evade capture. Himiko Toga is said to be remaining at large. Although, Himiko is separated from her allies and her current location is unknown.
- The other bases of the Paranormal Liberation Front were successfully raided as well, and those present were apprehended, including Slidin' Go.
- Nineteen Pro Heroes were pronounced dead. Among the deceased include Midnight, X-Less, Native, Majestic, and Crust.
- Among the unnamed deceased include two audience members from the First Year Stage of the U.A. Sports Festival, one of the minor Pro Heroes that was involved with the fight between Endeavor, Hawks, and Hood, and one of Kendo and Reiko's mentor during the Hero Work-Studies.
- Deku and Endeavor are taken to the hospital.
- With the fighting over, the students and the remaining Pro Heroes focus on rescuing civilians.
- One Pro Hero is overwhelmed looking at the aftermath, and says he wants a new line of work. Uravity takes note of this, while simultaneously taking in the aftermath as well.
- The public comments on the broadcast Dabi made earlier, and wonder how Endeavor will respond. Many think that the latter's career is tarnished.
- Later at night, in Tartarus, All For One senses Tomura's unconscious body. He commands the remaining High Ends that aided in Tomura's escape and says its time to free his "real body".
Characters In Order of Appearance
- Dabi's hair is mistakenly shaded black, despite putting on hair dye removal a previous chapter.
|Paranormal Liberation War Arc|
|Chapters||253 • 254 • 255 • 256 • 257 • 258 • 259 • 260 • 261 • 262 • 263 • 264 • 265 • 266 • 267 • 268 • 269 • 270 • 271 • 272 • 273 • 274 • 275 • 276 • 277 • 278 • 279 • 280 • 281 • 282 • 283 • 284 • 285 • 286 • 287 • 288 • 289 • 290 • 291 • 292 • 293 • 294 • 295 • 296 • 297 • 298 • 299 • 300 • 301 • 302 • 303 • 304 • 305 • 306|
|Volumes||26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30|
|Battles and Events||Paranormal Liberation War|
Gunga Mountain Villa Raid (Villa Raid Team vs. Paranormal Liberation Front • Hawks vs. Twice & Dabi • Tsukuyomi vs. Dabi • Villa Raid Team & Trainees vs. Paranormal Liberation Front)
Jaku Hospital Raid (Hospital Raid Team vs. Nomu • Mirko vs. High-Ends • Crust vs. Nomu • Hospital Raid Team vs. High-Ends • Hospital Raid Team & Trainees vs. Tomura Shigaraki • Hospital Raid Team & Lemillion vs. Near High-Ends • Uravity & Froppy vs. Himiko Toga: Rematch • Best Jeanist & Trainees vs. Paranormal Liberation Front)
Assault on Tartarus