So psyched to get a chance for this do-over. It's, like, totes awesome. Cheers!Camie Utsushimi in "Masegaki"
Camie is a young woman with straight, fawn-colored hair that reaches just below her shoulders and large, dark brown eyes. She has noticeably full, plump, and glossy lips as well as a quite curvaceous figure.
In her school uniform, Camie has the same traditional white-collared shirt and dark skirt every female Shiketsu High students wear. She also sports Shiketsu's signature hat, whether she be in her school uniform or in her hero costume.
Her hero costume consists of a simple black catsuit with blending patterned lines and a zipper running down the middle, left slightly down to reveal her cleavage. She wears white cuffs around her wrists and white heeled knee-high boots, patterned with gray lines, as well as a loose black collar lined with metallic plates.
Camie is a normal teenage girl who comes off far less serious than most of her Shiketsu peers, easily brushing off the fact that she had been targeted by the League of Villains who impersonated her to infiltrate the Provisional Hero License Exam. Seiji Shishikura believes she's an utter fool, but their teacher describes her as simply being bubbly. She is very laid back, straightforward, and tends to be quite talkative. Befitting her easy-going demeanour, she prefers others calling her by her first name rather than her family name.
Camie can also be very flirtatious and Inasa Yoarashi believes she has magnificent "interaction techniques." Camie speaks using very trendy slang terms that make her difficult to understand for a lot of people. Apparently, she also likes children and thinks a guy that's good with them is attractive.
Overall Abilities: Little is known about Camie's combat or analytical skills. However, she is a seasoned second-year student at one of the most prestigious hero institutions in Japan.
|Party Animal||6/6 S|
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|
- Camie's surname contains the kanji for "existing, reality" (現 utsushi?) and "seeing, appearance" (見 mi?). Since her first name, "Camie" (ケミィ kemii?), is written in katakana, it has no known kanji reading.
- Camie's hero name, Maboromicamie, seems to contain part of the Japanese word for "illusion" (幻 maboroshi?).
- My Hero Academia: Ultra Analysis: The Official Character Guide.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 114 and Episode 60.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 164 and Episode 79.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 163 and Episode 78.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 165 and Episode 79.
- My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 166 and Episode 80.
|Shiketsu High School|
|First Year Students||Inasa Yoarashi|
|Second Year Students||Seiji Shishikura • Nagamasa Mora • Camie Utsushimi|